Besides investigation of cognitive processes with the application of experimental method, members of the Laboratory of Experimental Psychology cultivate interests in other fields of Psychology and use other methods for data collection.
- Subotić, S., & Marinković, N. (2018). A relationship of coping strategies with test anxiety and its recollection. Banjalučki novembarski susreti 2018, 226-237..
- Lugonja, L., Keleman, A., & Subotić, S. (2018). Gender differences in grade point average amongst B&H university students from different fields. Banjalučki novembarski susreti 2018, 271-279.
- Grozdanić, H., & Subotić, S. (2018). Effects of the questionnaire instructional priming and social desirability on gender differences in aggressiveness amongst high school students. Banjalučki novembarski susreti 2018, 239-251.
- Keleman, A., & Lugonja, L. (2018). Socijalne distance prema homoseksualnim, biseksualnim i trans osobama. Stes 18. 11 naučno-stručna konferencija: Studenti u susret nauci. 106-121.
- Subotić, S., & Borojević, S. (2018). Almost every woman thinks she’s “hotter” than the average: Differences in self-assessments of physical attractiveness between women and men. Empirical studies in psychology, Proceedings of the XXIV scientific conference, pp. 29-31, Beograd, Republika Srbija.
- Mukherjee, B., Subotić, S., & Chaubey, A. K. (2018). And now for something completely different: The congruence of the Altmetric Attention Score’s structure between different article groups. Scientometrics, 114(1), 253-275.